17 June 2012

Weatherer - I'd join Potters

A number of Premier League clubs were hopefully put on alert last night when Fomer F.C. Mankini wide man Dan Weatherer ended his self exposed exile from the beautiful game.

In a tweet to his mum he announced his intentions for the coming season:

"yeah I'm feeling good. I ve been watching a lot of the Euros and feel I ve still got plenty to offer. If Martin Kelly can get himself in the national side then why not come back? And I've got my own boots!"

With a record boasting no goals, no assists and a list of injuries as long as your arm recorded during F.C. Mankini's first and only ill fated season we caught up with Dan Weatherer at the Stoke City training complex where he was busy doing keep-uppys and passing out C.V's:

"Well obviously its been a few years since I last played competitively but I've looked after myself and feel fitter than ever"

"With Jermaines inconsistent form and off field antics I think I can offer Stoke an alternative down the right. I mean My mum doesn't like me going nightclubbing and I can't drive so, you know... No headline makers there!"

Stoke boss Pulis was unavailable for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment