2 February 2013

Paranomality?

I've had a strong interest in the Paranormal for as long as I can remember. Sure, I'd go as far to label myself something of a Ghost Geek in that I have read and studied countless stories, pictures and videos. My internet search history would rival that of Mulder and Scully for its sheer oddness!

I'm not a full on raving loon believer as theres a lot of dross and fiction out there, but I'm also not a full on sceptic either. Some things cannot be explained by conventional science.

Here's where you come in. I want to hear about any experiences you have had past or present that you couldn't easily explain away. Maybe a medium or fortune teller was eerily accurate in their reading of you, or maybe you may of seen a ghost or UFO?

Whatever the story please either PM me on Facebook, or drop me a mail on:

Daniel.weatherer@yahoo.co.uk

I know sometimes I write for laughs but this would be strictly confidential and not at all a pee-take.

Some of you may of told me your stories already but I would like to document them properly this time, my memory aint what it used to be.

Thanks in advance,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment